Shrink wrapping machines with manual product feeding Fully automated models for in-line continuous production In-line set-up facilitates fast flow packaging Different sealing options available Various product shape, size and weight capabilities High capacity heat shrink packaging tunnels available Custom-designed models to fit customer requirements Uses all types of shrink wrapping film
Beck Serienpacker – multi-tasking with the unique 4-sided sealing packaging concept
Owing to the unique wrapping principle employed by the Serienpacker, non-deforming, shapely and tight packages can be produced, either with manual or fully automatic product feeding. Two rolls of flat film guarantee that film and product are permanently guided and controlled during the four-side sealing process. According to this principle, films suited to most industries can be processed, including dull, very thin or very thick films. The Beck Serienpacker is available in many different working widths and different performance requirements.
– Optimal accessibility; easy adjustment; product data memory – Constantly heated low maintenance sealing tools – Energy saving drive systems
Beck-Serienpacker S 1740 X HP
– Flexible working height for products differing in height in mixed operation – Optimal accessibility; product data memory – Constantly heated low maintenance sealing tools – Energy saving drive systems
Beck Multiplex – form, fill and seal machines: versatility for formats and materials
The wide product range capable of being handled by Beck form, fill and seal machines sets a very high standard. As a result of the form shoulder principle used on the Multiplex, exemplary flexibility is achieved for a variety of formats and materials. A roll of centre-folded film is led over a form shoulder and then sealed on three sides or overlapped. Beck form, fill and seal machines are available in different working widths and are highly adaptable for different performance requirements, no matter whether products and manually or automatically fed.
– Special design for limited spaces – Compact design – Flexible and easy to use – Fixed control panel with product data memory – Constantly heated low maintenance sealing tools
– Basic model for standard applications – Flexible and easy to use – One-piece cover lining for optimal accessibility – Movable control panel with product data memory – Constantly heated low maintenance sealing tools
– Special film feeding system for tight packing of bulky products without shrinking – Sealing tools for separating and fin seal applications – Longitudinal sealing either with film overlap or sealed film overlap – Control panel with product data memory
Beck sleeve wrapping machines: all-rounder for single and multiple units
Beck sleeve wrapping machines are renowned for their great all-round processing ability. They offer reliable packaging for single and multi-piece units in all forms. With two rolls of flat film and two cross-sealing movements, a sleeve and shrink wrapped packaging can be produced, which has an open outer side. Beck sleeve wrapping machines can be utilised in stand-alone mode, or integrated into a production line, on-line or with a collecting and grouping station. Capable of being fed either manually or automatically, Beck sleeve wrapping machines are (like other Beck model ranges) available in different widths and for many different performance requirements.
Beck-Sammelpacker KV 600 HP on-line
– Packaging of products differing in length and height with the same machine settings – Sealing tools for separating and fine seal applications – Control panel with product data memory
– Special shrink sleeving machine for sleeve wrapping of round and roll-shaped products – Sealing tools for separating and fine seal applications – Control panel with product data memory
– Robust sleeve wrapping machine for packing bulky and/or heavy products – Sealing tools for separating and fine seal applications – Control panel with product data memory
Beck thermal shrink tunnels
Beck thermal shrink tunnels are specifically designed to ensure excellent shrinking results for all types of products. The core of the machine is a special control system combined with quick-response heating elements. The shrinking process involves using a special airflow technique that feeds heated air around the product packaged in film, and forms the basis for providing exceptional overall energy efficiency. All Beck thermal shrink tunnels are available in several sizes and performance ranges, as well as with a variety of transport systems, such as transportation rods or a plastic sliding belt.
Beck-Shrink tunnel HV Standard
– Shrink packages in high quality by mean power – Top and bottom heat steplessly adjustable – Optional functions: cooled guidances, binder for light products, pressure rolls, cooling station, plastic link conveyor, stationary or spinning transport bars
Beck-Shrink tunnel HV High performance
– Shrink packages in high quality by high performance – Top and bottom heat steplessly adjustable Strengthened heating elements – Optional functions: cooled guidances, binder for light products, pressure rolls, cooling station, plastic link conveyor, stationary or spinning transport bar